Car Accident Lawyers in Louisville
Helping Victims Pursue Car Accident Claims in Kentucky
Car accidents are the number one source of personal injury claims throughout the United States. According to the National Safety Council, an estimated 4.5 million people during 2018 suffered serious injuries in car crashes, which can take horrific emotional, physical, and financial tolls on victims and their families. That same year, nearly 40,000 people were killed as a result of these collisions.
At Walker Wallace PLC, we understand and care about the impact you and your family can feel long after a serious car accident in Louisville. Our firm is experienced in helping auto accident victims and their families file and fight for personal injury and wrongful death claims. We know how vitally important it is to have dedicated and experienced representation in any accident claim to ensure that you have all of the financial resources you need to address injury-related expenses and damages in the long run.
Injured in a car crash? Contact us now or call us today at (502) 947-3931 to get experienced and committed legal help from a car accident lawyer in Louisville. You pay nothing unless we win your case.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Kentucky
Auto accidents can happen for many reasons.
Common causes for car accidents can include:
- Driving while distracted or inattentive
- Texting or other cell phone usage while driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs
- Failing to obey traffic signs and signals
- Making improper lane changes
- Failing to yield
- Disobeying other traffic laws
At Walker Wallace PLC, we can thoroughly investigate all aspects of your accident to locate and preserve vital evidence that can be used in building your claim or lawsuit. After a full investigation, we can pursue compensation on your behalf. You may be eligible to seek damages for your current and estimated future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or income, and other relevant damages such as loss of earning capacity, permanent disability, disfigurement, and more.
Pursuing a Kentucky Car Accident Settlement
Our car accident attorneys in Louisville are experienced in analyzing insurance, investigating accidents, locating all parties accountable for your injuries, developing proof for claims, and maximizing your potential insurance benefits. We understand how insurance companies work and how to pursue fair treatment for our clients in the face of tactics used to reduce or deny compensation.
What Car Accident Damages Can I Recover?
Our firm can potentially help you recover compensation for any of the following damages:
- Medical expenses (this includes treatment following your accident and any ongoing care you may require as a result of your injuries)
- Lost wages (both past and future)
- Pain and suffering (this includes mental and physical distress caused by the accident)
- Loss of consortium or companionship (if your injuries have had a negative impact on your physical relationship with your spouse, your spouse may be eligible to receive compensation)
Take advantage of our extensive experience and long-established legal presence in the Louisville area in the aftermath of your accident. We offer free and flexible no-obligation consultations at our office, your home, or hospital where you or someone you love is undergoing treatment.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash and are looking for more information about filing a personal injury lawsuit, you should read some of our latest blog posts. Our Louisville car wreck lawyers offer tips and advice for pursuing your own car accident claim in Kentucky:
- But I Have Full Coverage - How to determine whether your accident is actually covered by your insurance.
- Why You Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident - Reasons why it's always safer to have an attorney on your side following a car accident.
- Do Uber & Lyft Provide Insurance Coverage for Passengers? - Will your injuries be covered by the rideshare company if you are involved in an Uber or Lyft accident?
- What Are Kentucky's Car Accident Fault Laws? - How is fault determined in the state of Kentucky? This blog answers all of your questions about who is liable for your accident.
- 5 Things You Should Always Do After a Car Accident - It's important for every motorist to know how they should respond in the event of an accident. Gain a better understanding of how to protect your rights in the event of a car accident.