Personal Injury Attorneys in Louisville
Fighting for You When You’ve Been Hurt
Since 2002, Walker Wallace PLC has been the Louisville personal injury law firm our community can count on. If you’ve been hurt as a result of someone else’s negligent behavior, know that there’s hope in seeking fair and just compensation for your injuries. We’ve helped people recover personal injury compensation that helped them recover medical costs and lost wages and regain control of their lives after being hurt.
When you work with our Louisville personal injury attorneys, you can expect care and attention paid to your case from lawyers who know how insurance companies fight claims like yours. That gives us an upper hand to build a stronger case that works for you, and increases your odds of finding a just settlement that will make life after your injury a little easier.
If You’ve Been Injured, We Can Help
Unfortunately, negligence is abundant in the world. Fortunately, there are legal grounds for suing to seek compensation when you’ve been injured, and our Louisville personal injury attorneys can guide you.
You can seek compensation if you’ve been injured as a result of incidents such as:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driver collisions
- Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare collisions
- Workplace incidents
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
Compensation You May Be Entitled to Claim
Becoming injured means more than getting hurt; sometimes it means facing overwhelming medical costs as a result of your treatment for the injury. It might also mean your ability to pay your medical bills is adversely affected because the injury temporarily or permanently disabled you from performing your job.
Luckily, personal injury cases can result in settlements for a variety of reasons, including:
- Medical treatment: An award for personal injury damages in this category is typically limited to medical costs related to your injury. It generally covers costs associated with already-received treatment and expected future treatment.
- Pain and suffering: If you experience severe ongoing discomfort or pain as a result of your injury, you may be awarded a settlement for pain and suffering.
- Lost wages: If your injuries prevented you from earning your salary or wages, or are expected to keep preventing you from earning such income, you may be awarded this type of settlement.
- Mental anguish: If your injury caused you emotional distress such as anxiety, fright, grief, trauma, or depression, you may be awarded a settlement in this category.
- Loss of enjoyment: You can be awarded a settlement if your injury adversely affects your life or lifestyle in such a way that you are unable to do or enjoy things that you did before the accident.
If you feel burdened by any of these as a result of your injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Call our Louisville personal injury attorneys today at (502) 947-3931 for a free consultation.